|This is what our editor looks|
like after proofing our posts
Ok, so apparently we need to fill more empty bandwidth today. Here is the...
DI's "Weak" in Review, or a sorry attempt to pad this post's word count
This week on Distasteful Inelegance we:
- Discovered our new sporting idol, and explained why he's even more remarkable than you first thought (Hint: no ankles)
- Gave your biases a Rorschach test
- Took a brief detour from covering sport, to cover the Mars rover landing in Link Hive! #6
- Then came back to the topical theme of the moment to speculate who are the winners (Phelps, Nike, et.al.) and losers (UK taxpayers) at these 2012 Olympic Games.
And as an added bonus, here is the...
DI Crystal Ball of Forecasting, or yet more padding to this post
Next week we have some fun stuff planned for you, dear readers:
- Probably some kind of Olympics wrap-up, or some other silly speculations
- Link Hive! #7, scary edition
- Not one quixotic post about politics, but...
- ...Two quixotic posts about politics and the Presidential campaigns
Enjoy your weekend, wherever you are. Ciao.
(Ok now?) [I guess. -ed.]
*These include mostly lazily "analyzing" outdated news, trying unsuccessfully to sound snarky, failing to change the world, Quixotism, and generally droning on self-importantly.